about us (3)
We offer very affordable tickets worldwide, As big fans of travel ourselves, We know that the prices on some tickets are enough to make you seriously consider a stay-cation. But let us reassure you that you will never pay an outrageous price for tickets with us.
We typically combine tour and travel components to create a holiday. We prepare itinerary. Our product would be a flight on a charter airline plus a transfer from the airport to a hotel and the services of a local representative, all for one price.
No matter what travel destinations you are considering, a cruise vacation is the best way to travel in comfort, style and leisure. In view of this our cruise packages will take you the most fascinating and breathtaking adventures of a lifetime destinations in the world.
we offer very affordable hotel accommodation with comfort and leisure for whatever occasion.
Wedding packages for groups
we offer the ideal package tailored according to the customer's choice of destination or resort, this includes for example your Bridal suite for the amount of days to stay including meals and drink packages for you and your guests.We are ready to discuss all your needs and fit them into one wonderful experience of a lifetime.
We offer special tours to and from popular tourist destinations all over Europe.Our Coach tours are a great way to see the sights of UK and other European destinations. Our trips normally last for a few days and the prices include a hotel stay and sometimes discounted rates to popular attractions. We offer discounts for group bookings.
Have All Required Travel Documents
Most foreign countries require a valid passport to enter and leave. Some countries may allow you to enter with only a birth certificate, or with a birth certificate and a driver’s license, but all persons, traveling by air, must present a valid passport to reenter the United Kingdom with the exception of EU citizens who are allowed entry with a valid EU identity card.
Prepare for an Emergency
Make sure you have the contact information for the nearest U.k. Consulate where you are going. Consular duty personnel are available for emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Do You Plan to Drive Overseas?
If you plan to drive overseas, you may need to obtain an International Driving Permit (IDP). If you will be residing overseas for an extended time, it is a good idea to obtain a local driver’s license as soon as possible, since IDPs have a limited validity.
• Pack light so you can move more quickly and have a free hand when you need it.
• Carry a minimum number of valuables and plan places to conceal them.
• Check your bags, clothing, and vehicle to make sure you are not carrying any banned items or substances, such as weapons or ammunition, into your destination country. Use covered luggage tags to avoid casual observation of your identity and nationality.
• Avoid packing IDs, tickets and other vital documents in backpacks or other locations you won't be able to see at all times.
Have Photocopies of Your Itinerary and Travel documents
Make two photocopies of all your travel documents in case of emergency or if your documents are lost or stolen. Leave one copy with a friend or relative at home. It is always a great idea to let at least one person know exactly where you will be staying and how to contact you in an emergency. Carry the other copy with you stored separately from the originals. Documents to make copies of include:
• Passport ID page
• Foreign visa (if applicable)
• Hotel confirmation
• Airline ticket
• Driver's license
• Credit cards brought on the trip
• Traveler's check serial numbers
Prepare to Handle Money Overseas
• Check and understand the exchange rate before you travel. Before you leave, notify your bank, credit card company, or other financial institutions that you are going overseas.
Avoid carrying cash and consider using traveler's checks or major credit cards instead (but make sure they are accepted at your destination before departing on your trip).
• Change traveler's checks only as you need them.
• Do not flash large amounts of money when paying a bill.
Learn about local laws and customs
While traveling, you are subject to the local laws. Foreign laws and legal systems can be vastly different from our own and it is very important to know what's legal and what's not.
• Do You Need Any New Vaccinations?
Vaccinations Are Required for Entry to Some Countries
Some countries require foreign visitors to carry an International Certificate of Vaccination ( Yellow Card) or other proof that they have had certain inoculations or medical tests before entering or transiting their country. Before you travel, check the Country Specific Information and contact the foreign embassy of the country to be visited or transited through for currently entry requirements.
• Do You Know How to Find Medical Help Abroad?
Get Help With a Medical Emergency Abroad:
• Find a Doctor/Hospital Abroad
• View ALL information about Your Health Abroad
• Does Your Health Insurance Cover You Outside the U.K.?
If your insurance policy does not cover you abroad, consider purchasing a short-term policy that does. Many travel agents and private companies offer insurance plans that will cover health care expenses incurred overseas including emergency services such as medical evacuations.
• Are You Taking Any Prescriptions or Other Medications?
If you take prescription medication:
• Pack enough to last your entire trip, including some extra in case you are unexpectedly delayed.
• Carry your medications in their original labeled containers, and pack them in your carry-on bag since checked baggage is occasionally lost or delayed.
• Ask your pharmacy or physician for the generic equivalent name of your prescriptions in case you need to purchase additional medication abroad.
• Get a letter from your physician in case you are questioned about your carry-on medication; some countries have strict restrictions on bringing prescription or even non-prescription medications into the country without proper medical documentation.